Employees often present the greatest threat to a company’s proprietary information. Never is this threat greater than directly before and after an employee departs. Here are five ways to minimize the risk:
1. Exit Interviews. When conducted properly, exit interviews can be a powerful tool to protect against trade-secrets disclosure. I discussed exit interviews in more depth in a previous post.
2. Disable electronic access. Make sure to immediately disable the former employee’s access to IT systems, including cloud systems, when an employee departs. It only takes minutes to access IT systems remotely, so any delay puts the company’s proprietary information at risk.
3. Audit data use. Too often, employees take confidential information with them when they leave. Even worse, many employees start taking documents when they first decide to leave, which can be months before the employer learns of the departure. Use IT solutions to determine whether the employee improperly took confidential documents in the months preceding his/her departure.
4. Account for company devices. Hopefully, the company keeps an inventory of all electronic devices, storage media, etc. issued to the employee. Be sure to confirm that the departing employee returned these items.
5. Alert customers and vendors. Depending on the nature of the business and its customer relationships, particularly the relationships between the departing employee and key customers, the company may need to move quickly to alert customers about the employee’s departure. Additionally, if the employee worked directly with vendors that have access to proprietary information, make sure the vendors know they can no longer share that information with the former employee.
Companies need to be proactive when an employee departs. Taking these steps can help minimize the risk of trade-secret disclosure accompanying an employee departure. Of course, these efforts need to be tailored based on the unique needs of your company, the departing employee’s role and access to proprietary information, and the circumstances of the employee’s departure. If you are particularly concerned about trade-secrets disclosure or theft, you should consult an attorney.
If there is a hardware failure, you will probably get an error message
similar to “No boot device found” or “missing Drive on. With the right information, you are sure to get the most appropriate one for your computer. 2) If your keyboard has missing laptop keys, you can buy replacement keys from trusted online sites such as e – Bay.
These are examples of easy fixes, which most consumers can easily deal with themselves.
If the battery is not the problem, then it could be
the adaptor. There are several companies these days that provide computer repair services.
The ease of being able to charge at home as well as
in transit is well worth the added cost. You will just need to attach the cable from your mobile phone with the adapter
and it will be charged right away. Gramin Asus is a smartphone with the intention of from T-Mobile manufactured on Android.
The staff is one of the most dedicated and humane that leaves no space fro
doubts when it comes to care giving and healing atmosphere.
Investigators said lots of violations are neither detected nor reported,
leading officials to think the issue is underestimated. Generally the two well-liked merchandise which are significant whenever it pertains a
rest home is injury dressing and dissoluteness provisions, because these are the two things that
are utilized mainly.