Each week, I’m going to be posting links to news articles dealing with trade secrets from the prior week. If you want to get links to the articles throughout the week, follow me on twitter at @BlogTradeSecret, where I frequently tweet out links to trade-secrets articles. And also check out John Marsh’s excellent Trade Secrets Litigator blog, which has a wrap up of the week’s noteworthy trade-secret posts on Fridays.
- A defense contractor sued a former employee who left to work for a competitor and took a thumb drive with confidential files.
- Two Biloxi casinos, including Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Casino, were involved in a dispute over trade secrets and noncompete agreements.
- Halliburton was ordered to arbitrate a trade-secrets claim in Miami.
- A congressman is set to propose a resolution targeting foreign countries that steal trade secrets from American companies.
- A Wyoming judge ruled that fracking chemicals are trade secrets.