Each week, I’m going to be posting links to news articles dealing with trade secrets from the prior week. If you want to get links to the articles throughout the week, follow me on twitter at @BlogTradeSecret, where I frequently tweet out links to trade-secrets articles. And also check out John Marsh’s excellent Trade Secrets Litigator blog, which has a wrap up of the week’s noteworthy trade-secret posts on Fridays.
- Nebraska judge denies TRO in trade-secrets dispute between retail tech company and the company where its former CEO now works.
- Environmentalists and landowners appeal Wyoming judge’s ruling that fracking chemicals are trade secrets.
- Interesting article about Coca Cola’s secret recipe and “open source” sharing of recipes.
- An internal McDonald’s presentation regarding its service issues was leaked.
- The Fed will not be providing congress with documents it gathered during its review of banks, which it says contain trade secrets.